Good day,

since I gor -22°C on my BioFarm, I can not do very much  as  solving  IT
problems.  ;-)  Here is the error message I get:

----[ ~/log/xsession/2018-02-27_210702.log ]----------------------------
FvwmIconMan: Show only focused to: 0
FvwmIconMan: Bad line: *FvwmTaskbarIconsTips                    true
FvwmIconMan: What is this: true?
FvwmIconMan: Bad line: *FvwmTaskbarIconsTipsOffset              3 2
FvwmIconMan: Unknown option: *FvwmTaskbarIconsTipsOffset
FvwmIconMan: Bad line: *FvwmTaskbarIconsSelectButtons   flat Green Yellow
FvwmIconMan: Unknown option: *FvwmTaskbarIconsSelectButtons

IconTips should be "always" and not "true".

Maybe the manpage FvwmIconMan should be corrected:

 *FvwmIconMan: [id] TipsJustification value
        where  value  can be leftup, rightdown or center.  Specifies the
        justification (direction) of the tips  window  relative  to  its
        button after the tips window has been placed.  Default is leftup
        which means that if a tip is placed above or below  its  button,
        then  the  left border of the tip and of the button are aligned.
        If the tip is placed on the left or on the right of its  button,
        leftup  aligns  the  top borders. rightdown and center work like
        leftup but in different directions.  The alignment  is  adjusted
        by the TipsOffset option.  See next option.
               ^^^^^^^^^^

 *FvwmIconMan: [id] TipsOffsets placementoffset justoffset
        where  placementoffset  and justoffset are offsets in pixels for
        the TipsPlacement and  TipsJustification  configuration  option.
        Default is 3 2.

...and "SelectButtons" is "SelectButton"

...now I have to get the AutoHide running!

Thanks

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400