On 9/30/2013 15:01, Brett Glass wrote:
How stable are folks finding FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE to be? The improvements
are welcome, but there have been a few troubling messages about kernel
panics and VM issues on the various mailing lists. It's never clear
until the release drops whether these are actual problems with the
software or hardware defects in individual systems, so I am eager to
hear how the new release is working for everyone.

--Brett Glass

Just upgraded a system running in KVM, working like a charm.

--
staticsafe
Please don't top post. It is not logical.