Symphony is in ASF's subversion server. For easy access I mirrored it 
here:https://github.com/pgiffuni/symphony
But I guess I don't need it anymore.
Pedro.
    On Tuesday, September 29, 2026 at 01:31:11 AM GMT-5, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Hi Pedro,

Interesting. I will have a look!
I am not familiar with IBM Synphony. I did not even know it existed 
before i joined.

What is the source of your port? The ticket you mentioned from bugzilla?

All the best

Peter

Am 29.09.2026 um 06:44 schrieb Pedro F. Giffuni via dev:
> Hello;
> I had a very rough attempt at porting the symphony VBA stuff for AOO:
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice/tree/symphony-vba
>
> No need to lie, it was AI-assisted, I don't know much of about howthe VBA 
> stuff is supposed to work. It needs review and testing, sojust like the 
> hsqldb stuff I dumped it in a branch, and I will leaveit for someone who 
> knows what to do with it :).
> For reference, IBM did try to merge pieces of their VBAimplementation before 
> so you can find in bugzilla a bunch ofopen issues owned by some developer 
> from China.
> Enjoy,
> Pedro.
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

  

Reply via email to