Am 28.09.26 um 22:08 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Our two jobs are configured to send to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and reply-to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

We have not made changes. What changes to Jenkins/CloudBees would have caused just two or three emails of many runs to also go to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>? What’s strange is that the history is truncated with nothing from our long past.

AFAICT it’s nothing on our side causing one of our jobs to also send to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

I also don't know of any public mailing list we are sending to.

However, your timing fits perfectly to this JIRA ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-28456

Maybe there is a connection?

Marcus



On Sep 28, 2026, at 12:37 PM, P. Ottlinger <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Hi guys,
would you mind reconfiguring your build job to not send to the public build mailing list but an OpenOffice-specific one?

I'm not sure if there's a openoffice-build@ but would prefer this instead of builds@ - I had a look at your repository, but did not find a Jenkinsfile I could create a PR agains.

Thanks,
Phil

Am 28.09.26 um 19:07 schrieb Apache Jenkins Server:
OpenOffice » OpenOffice-org-Publish-Site - Build # 429 - Successful:
Check console output at https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenOffice/ job/OpenOffice-org-Publish-Site/429/ <https://ci-builds.apache.org/ job/OpenOffice/job/OpenOffice-org-Publish-Site/429/> to view the results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to