Alright, I've made these changes to the Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/CASSANDRA/pages/158863606/Cassandra+Project+Governance

If there are any actual objections, I can revise...

On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 11:32 AM Jaydeep Chovatia <
[email protected]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Jaydeep
>
> > On Sep 26, 2026, at 8:06 AM, Joseph Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > -Joey
> >
> >> On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 12:11 PM Caleb Rackliffe
> >> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'd like to propose a vote on two minor changes to the project
> governance page, under the heading "For Code Contributions: Committer votes
> considered binding":
> >>
> >> 4. Modifications involving only test code require one non-author +1
> committer vote
> >> ...
> >> 8. Code must not be committed before CI results have been provided for
> all affected branches
> >>
> >> The vote will be open at least through next Wednesday September 29th (3
> business days), more if needed. A vote passes if there are at least 3
> binding +1s and no binding vetoes.
>

Reply via email to