Hi Pierre,

On 17.09.2024 00:37, Pierre Gruet wrote:
Hi Mateusz,

On Mon, 16 Sep 2024 02:57:12 +0100 Phil Wyett <philip.wy...@kathenas.org> wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> Preamble...
>
> Thank you for taking the time to prepare this package and your contribution
> to the Debian project.
>
> The review below is for assistance. This review is offered to help package
> submitters to Debian mentors inorder to improve their packages prior to
> possible sponsorship into Debian. There is no obligation on behalf of the > submitter to make any alterations based upon information provided in the
> review.
>
> Review...
>
> 1. Build:
>
> * pbuilder [1]: Good
> * sbuild [2]: Good
>
> 2. Lintian [3]: Good
>
> 3. Licenses [4]: Issue
>
> philwyett@ks-tarkin:~/Development/builder/debian/mentoring/gxkb-0.9.6+ds$ lrc
> en: Versions: recon 1.18 check 3.3.9-1
>
> Parsing Source Tree ....
> Reading copyright ....
> Running licensecheck ....
>
> d/copyright | licensecheck
>
> GPL-2+ | FSFAP doc/INSTALL
>
> File has its own license header, so should really be added to 'd/copyright'.

In addition to what Phil pointed out (thanks to you Phil!):

- the licensing information of doc/INSTALL is missing in d/copyright
- the licensing information of src/Makefile.am is missing in d.copyright
- Alexander Iliev is holding copyright of many files, not only src/gxkb.c

> 4. Watch file [uscan --force-download]: Good
>
> 5. Build Twice [sudo pbuilder build --twice <package>.dsc]: Good
>
> 6. Reproducible builds [5]: Good
>
> 7. Install [No previous installs]: Good
>
> 8. Upgrade [Over previous installs if any]: Good

Otherwise the package is in good shape and I would consider sponsoring it after the d/copyright changes listed above have been made.

Cheers,

All missing fields in d/copyright is fixed in last upload.

Regards

--
.''`.  Mateusz Łukasik
: :' :  l0calh0st.pl