Subject: [PATCH] Update the tag description accordingly

From: Raphael Geissert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:16:45 -0600

---
 checks/deb-format.desc |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/checks/deb-format.desc b/checks/deb-format.desc
index 39f84af..d013793 100644
--- a/checks/deb-format.desc
+++ b/checks/deb-format.desc
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ Certainty: certain
 Info: The binary package is not a correctly constructed archive.  A binary
  Debian package must be an ar archive with exactly three members:
  <tt>debian-control</tt>, <tt>control.tar.gz</tt>, and
- <tt>data.tar.gz</tt> or <tt>data.tar.bz2</tt> in exactly that order.  The
- <tt>debian-control</tt> member must start with a single line containing
- the version number, with a major revision of 2.
+ <tt>data.tar.gz</tt>, <tt>data.tar.bz2</tt> or <tt>data.tar.lzma</tt> in
+ exactly that order.  The <tt>debian-control</tt> member must start with a
+ single line containing the version number, with a major revision of 2.
 Ref: deb(5)