Hello.

The experimental step of the gcc-12 transition is almost completed.
The last package (gtkada) is in the NEW queue, but the queue
processing time is neglectable nowadays, and the pending changes are
mostly trivial.

Ada packages need to be reuploaded to/rebuilt in/removed from unstable
before the freeze (2022/01/12).
Here are the blocking steps.

 * Rebuild phcpack topal ada-reference-manual whitakers-word
   in experimental, fix unexpected problems and/or confirm that they
   can be rebuilt with gnat-12.  I expect/hope this to be
   straightforward.

 * Fix libgnatcoll-db libgmpada

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libgnatcoll-db&arch=mipsel&ver=23%7E20220814-1&stamp=1661841082&raw=0

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=libgmpada&arch=i386&ver=1.5-1&stamp=1661971646&raw=0
   These issues do not seem trivial.

 * Update ASIS and/or build it/its reverse dependencies with gcc-10
   for a few Debian stable releases.  This does not seem realistic,
   but help is welcome.

I intend to remove any blocking package from unstable and start
reuploading to unstable around 2022/12/19.
(fixed packages can be reintroduced until the freeze)

GHDL is different.
The right way forward in my opinion is to
  Build-Depend: gnat-12, dh-ada-library (>= 8.1) (yes, only in experimental for
now).
Even if we fail to reupload other packages to unstable, removing the
dependency on dh-ada-library (>= 8.1) will be straightforward in the
ghdl case (only build flags and gnat version, less than an hour if all
goes well).