On 10/10/24 11:32, Kenneth Schack Banner wrote:
I have just noticed that if my computer uses UEFI boot on USB, then

Does that mean that you have no problem if you set "legacy BIOs" in the
set up menu (BIOs)?

after 30 seconds in the debian boot menu it wont auto run with speech -
I need to press s to run it and i experience that my audio cards is not
able to use?

We can only help you if we have access to the logs of the Debian
Installer [1].

Looks like their are two issues here at play:

- Not entering "Install Debian With Speech" after 30secs of inactivety.
- Missing driver for the sound card.

Current workaround is a USB audio card which works, but on three
diffrent machines UEFI seems to block the internal audio?

To me, what you are reporting is that the driver for the sound card is
not present in D-I, which makes, the installer not able to speak.

A last, but minor issue is that in the Debian 12.7 installer, if it
comes to 90%, then Orca will read it as "9 0" and not "90".

You are likely talking about Espeakup and not Orca! ;^)

I'm not sure if I understand the link you are making with the type of
BIOs being use.

[1]  https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s04

--
John Doe