On Thu, Aug 8, 2024 at 1:05 PM Jason J.G. White <ja...@jasonjgw.net> wrote:
> On 8/8/24 09:32, Jérémy Prego wrote:
> > I don't know if this is the right way to report my bug, but I
> > discovered that updating the atspi2 stack to version 2.53.1-1 prevents
> > orca from starting with a python error :
> Try upgrading Orca as well, as the problem may have been fixed upstream.

There isn't yet an Orca update available in Debian.

Sorry, I was the one who uploaded the at-spi2-core update to Unstable;
new versions usually are fine. I won't be able to take a look for a
few more hours.

One particular thing that changed is that now it's just going to read
"button" instead of "push button" which I think is a very nice
improvement but maybe this broke some assumptions.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bícha