From: K0LNY ??
To: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2024 2:40 PM
Subject: Resetting Orca

Hi,
In Ubuntu, 24.04, the Orca there had dectalk open source version in the
available synths.
So I selected that, and now I have no TTS.
Question,
Is there a way to load Orca with default settings, or a CLI option to specify
the synth, such as espeak?
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Orca in a terminal, hoping it worked with no
feedback, but that didn't help.

Thanks.
Glenn

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Glenn K0LNY & WSAT439