On Sun, 2024-04-28 at 16:58 -0400, Cindy Sue Causey wrote:

> DISCLAIMER: This is my first listserv reply using Evolution after Gmail dumped
> their old, simple web based format. My apologies in advance if there are any
> major formatting glitches in this response. This little side adventure sure
> has
> had its own learning curve. :)

Evolution sometimes misformats replies. You can prevent this by
enabling the Outbox option in the Mail Preferences, previewing each
mail before you send it, double-click the message to edit it if needed,
previewing again and then sending the mail once it looks correct.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise