davsclaus opened a new pull request, #27006:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27006

   # Description
   
   Follow-up to #26726 
([CAMEL-24444](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24444)). This 
applies the review suggestion that came in after the last push, so it never 
made it into the merged PR.
   
   The comment on the `uri == null` branch of 
`checkDocumentElementIsCoveredByAReference` was wrong on two counts:
   
   - XMLDSig does not give an omitted URI a referent. It is the "application 
knows the object" case, and only `URI=""` is the whole document.
   - A signature whose only reference has no URI leaves 
`sameDocumentReferenceSeen` false, so the method returns without throwing. The 
document is left alone, like the all-external case, not rejected.
   
   Comment only, no change in behaviour.
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   - [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   - [x] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally in the touched 
module and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
   
   _Claude Code on behalf of davsclaus_
   
   🤖 Generated with [Claude Code](https://claude.com/claude-code)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to