JiriOndrusek opened a new pull request, #26905:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26905

   # Description
   
   Documentation only. The Tika route recipe of the langchain4j-ingest 
component did not say that camel-tika ships only the HTML and text parser 
modules, so a PDF needs `org.apache.tika:tika-parser-pdf-module` on the 
classpath and a format without its module is answered `EMPTY`. One paragraph 
added under the recipe; the camel-catalog copy of the page is updated to match.
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   - [ ] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   Trivial documentation fix, no JIRA issue.
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   
   - [ ] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder 
and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
   
   Documentation only; no generated sources are affected beyond the catalog 
copy of the page, which is included.
   
   # AI-assisted contributions
   
   - [x] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper 
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR 
description identifies the AI tool used.
   
   AI tool: Claude Code (Claude Fable 5.1); the commit carries the 
Co-Authored-By trailer.
   
   🤖 Generated with [Claude Code](https://claude.com/claude-code)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to