Amulya,

You can copy what is done for the default login form.
I thought there was some guidance in the docs, but I am unable to find it. You 
can use spring tutorials.

Ray

On Thu, 2024-02-01 at 15:10 -0800, Amulya Sri Pulijala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email 
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Thanks! that helped! I customized loginform.html and wrote my own handler.
Can someone point out a tutorial of how to build or how to write configuration 
for the handler?

Amulya

On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 7:51:33 PM UTC+5:30 Ray Bon wrote:
Amulya,

See https://fawnoos.com/2022/07/22/cas66-ui-themes/ and 
https://fawnoos.com/2023/12/15/cas70x-gettingstarted-overlay/

Ray

On Tue, 2024-01-30 at 22:01 -0800, Amulya Sri Pulijala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email 
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Thanks a ton! This helped. I could build it in RHEL using cas-overlay-template.

I have a doubt that, Can I customize UI and add few widgets like label,  
textbox (such as mathematical expressions for captcha) etc in 
cas-overlay-template as well??
And specific functionality for them?

Regards,
Amulya



On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 1:51:45 AM UTC+5:30 Ray Bon wrote:
Amulya,

Are you talking about the cas project or cas-overlay-template?

Check your command (mind the '/' not '\'):
./gradlew clean build

Ray

On Tue, 2024-01-30 at 10:22 -0800, Amulya Sri Pulijala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email 
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Hey,

Am new to Apareo CAS. I could build v 6.6 in windows using gradle . But, when 
am trying to build it in Linux RHEL, I could not see any error during build, 
however, the war generated is of 261Kb only.

And I could see that WEB-INF folder itself is missing in war file., the build 
process is same. I just cloned and ran .\gradlew clean build.
I tried stopping the gradle, cleaning it and restarting, but the output is 
ssame.

Kindly help me. Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Amulya




-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7b9103d140d9e38a07bd638a5ce1a33769272822.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to