Further clarification after some experimentation.  This only applies to 
metadata you are uploading via the service manager. 

The service manager places the file in /etc/cas-mgmt/metadata
BUT
if build the service.json file with 
metadataLocation: file://etc/cas/metadata/service.xml

cas.service-registry.json.location=file:/etc/cas/services seems to be 
working in cas-management
but
cas.samlMetadataUi.resources=file:/etc/cas/saml/sp/ seems to be ignored 
unless there is a different parameter for where metadata should be stored 
by default.
On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 11:53:50 AM UTC-5 atilling wrote:

> Sort of figured this out, at least the error part. 
>
> cas-management is trying to put metadata in /etc/cas-mgmt/metadata which 
> didn't exist
> What property for cas-management sets this?
>
> cas I'm using /etc/cas/saml/sp - need the management to use the same path.
>
> On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 11:02:27 AM UTC-5 atilling wrote:
>
>> I'm using cas service manager 6.6.3 with CAS 6.6.13 attempting to add a 
>> new sp. When I select upload metadata I get a response that the service is 
>> already registered but I have no services on the server except the service 
>> manager itself.
>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/95cb7a69-e765-440a-841f-8b0946042dfen%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to