Amulya,

Review the code for recaptcha in the cas project. You may be able to use it as 
a starting point.
See https://fawnoos.com/2020/10/22/cas63x-codebase-feature-build/ and the 
developer section of the docs 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/developer/Build-Process.html on how to 
create new functionality.

Ray

On Tue, 2024-01-30 at 02:01 -0800, Amulya Sri Pulijala wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email 
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Hi All,
I would like to integrate self hosted captcha services with Apache CAS 6.6.x. 
Am quite new to this, could someone help me with some basic steps of 
integration.

I could integrate hcaptcha and recaptcha but I need a self hosting captcha 
service.

Thanks in advance!


-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1dfec88adbe9b9514330b0b0b218afe4e0192d72.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to