Hello,  

thank you both! But, neither helped. 

I have been on CAS for quite some time, making customization, but it is 
always Maven/Eclipse that I am working with, i wonder if that is because my 
lack of knowledge with Overlay's gradle build set-up.

in my cas-overlay  build.gradle, I placed all dependencies there, CAS loads 
correctly, it is reading Service Registry from JSON, as I placed dependency 
there. it is also generating SAML-related artifacts. 

But, when I added ...-support-jdbc... and -support-jdbc-authenitcaiton.... 
jars into intellij, so that I can debug the CAS source code (i add these as 
External Dependencies with Jar and Source Code),  Intellij says they are 
Not used.  Hmm, I wonder maybe that is the problem, even though it is 
listed, somehow they are not loaded.  But, I am new to Gradle and to 
Intellij ....

Yan

.....

dependencies {
/**
* Do NOT modify the lines below or else you will risk breaking dependency 
management.
*/
implementation enforcedPlatform("org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-bom:${
project.'cas.version'}")
implementation platform(org.springframework.boot.gradle.plugin.
SpringBootPlugin.BOM_COORDINATES)

/**
* Do NOT modify the lines below or else you will risk breaking the build.
*/
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-api-configuration-model"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-webapp-init"

developmentOnly "org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-devtools:${project.
springBootVersion}"

/**
* CAS dependencies and modules may be listed here.
*
* There is no need to specify the version number for each dependency
* since versions are all resolved and controlled by the dependency 
management
* plugin via the CAS bom.
**/
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-rest"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-saml-idp"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-pac4j-webflow"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-json-service-registry"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-webflow-api"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-api-webflow"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-web-api"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc-authentication"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-api-authentication"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-authentication-api"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jpa-util"
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-oidc"

if (project.hasProperty("casModules")) {
def dependencies = project.getProperty("casModules").split(",")
dependencies.each {
def projectsToAdd = rootProject.subprojects.findAll {project ->
project.name == "cas-server-core-${it}" || project.name == 
"cas-server-support-${it}"
}
projectsToAdd.each {implementation it}
}
}

On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 1:44:58 PM UTC-5 Mohamed Amdouni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you tried to add the driver dependency ?
>
> cas-server-support-jdbc-drivers
>
>
>
>
> Le ven. 26 janv. 2024 à 18:42, Yan Zhou <[email protected]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I maybe missing something obvious. 
>>
>> I created my own JDBC-based authenticator,  I noticed that the JDBC 
>> authentication is Not registered, so login does not load jdbc-authenticator 
>> at all. 
>>
>> set breakpoint in CasJdbcAuthenticationConfiguration, it is not called 
>> during CAS start-up.
>>
>> how is this configuration being loaded, see the code below?
>>
>> @ConditionalOnFeatureEnabled(feature = 
>> CasFeatureModule.FeatureCatalog.Authentication, module = "jdbc")
>>
>> is this driven by the presence of cas.auth.jdbc and jdbc jars in 
>> dependenices?
>>
>> Yan
>>
>> Project dependencies.
>>
>> implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc"
>> implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc-authentication"
>>
>>
>> I added configuration in META-INF/spring.factories like this, i created 
>> my own class, so as to load my custom jdbc Authenticator.
>>
>> org.apereo.cas.adaptors.jdbc.config.MyCasJdbcAuthenticationConfiguration
>>
>> then in cas.properties, i have all the properties filled. 
>>
>> cas.authn.jdbc.search[0]......
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> -- 
>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "CAS Community" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7991cac7-97e9-4487-bb6e-99e7065c0daen%40apereo.org
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7991cac7-97e9-4487-bb6e-99e7065c0daen%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/08116f95-974b-4ba1-b55c-6a1dfcbd4ff9n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to