Hello
I am trying to configure the storage of my mfa trusted devices in a mysql 
database. I comment.

   1. I have created the database, called *dbcasmfa*.
   2. I have created a mysql user with full permissions on that DB.
   3. I have added the implementation dependency "
   
*org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-trusted-mfa-jdbc:${{project.'cas.version'}*" 
   to my *cas.war*
   4. I have configured the *cas.properties* with the following properties

cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.driver-class=com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver
cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.password=********
cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.url=jdbc:mysql://*******.com:3306/dbcasmfa?autoReconnect=true&serverTimezone=Europe/Madrid
cas.authn.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.user=atributoscas
cas.authn.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.ddl-auto=create
cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.default-catalog=mfa
cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.default-schema=dbcasmfa
cas.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect

I understand that cas.authn.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.ddl-auto=create, will 
create a schema in the given database. But when I start tomcat I get this 
error:

2023-12-15 13:49:44,127 ERROR 
[org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] - <The table 
'dbcasmfa.Jpa_Multifactor_Authentication_Trust_Record' does not exist>.
2023-12-15 13:49:44,144 ERROR 
[org.springframework.scheduling.support.TaskUtils$LoggingErrorHandler] - 
<Unexpected error occurred in scheduled task>.
 javax.persistence.PersistenceException: 
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: failed to execute statement.
I have also tried cas.authn.authn.mfa.trusted.jpa.ddl-auto=create-drop.

Where can I be going wrong?

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1ddb4f44-6e03-40e1-a44c-2757329f4232n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to