Hello,

I’m in the same situation.

I think that I will re-enter them using a backup.

I used the option drop create to migrate the schema. The I was not able to
log in my manager, I have to use file system json service for manager. Then
will import the backup. But if there are some tips to migrate I would like
to hear from you.

Best regards.

Le ven. 8 déc. 2023 à 06:43, atilling <[email protected]> a écrit :

> We've been running CAS 5.1.5 with service on MySQL accessed via JPA, we're
> moving to CAS 6.6.13 with the services in JSON and shared via Rsync.
>
> I saw that the new service manager has the option to export a JSON
> formatted service so I made a copy of the DB on another server and linked a
> fresh overlay of cas-management to the DB. After some tinkering, I was able
> to log in but it appears that rather than accessing the services in the DB
> the services manager created new empty tables.
>
> 5.1.5 services are in the table `RegexRegisteredService` and the new table
> is `Registered_Services`. So how do we migrate our existing services
> through to JSON without having to re-enter all of them? Is there an
> existing procedure to migrate from RegexRegisteredService to
> Registered_Services?
>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/78b1a602-4c39-47cc-a90f-f5100fbc92c9n%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/78b1a602-4c39-47cc-a90f-f5100fbc92c9n%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CALmwvcay6muw%3De9aVL54eoBBCXOgKQiuSMvD7s5y41VzW%2B3Jcw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to