Hello,

I’m testing a saml client after cas migration from 5.3 to 6.6.

The saml authentication is processed successfully ( using spnego &
Kerberos): no login details are entered, the spnego token is sent and
validated .After a long idle period, if I refresh the page I got an error
on the wall client saying that « Authentication statement is too long »
which is not the cas in the old version 5.
No error are generated in the cas server.

I would like to know if there are some default values that are not used any
more in the new version of cas that could be related to this issue.


I also detected that the time zone is no more sent in the assertions.

It seems that the locale are no more detected automatically ? No value are
specified in the old version but the time zone is returned in the
assertions.

In debug mode some locale error are detected about messages but the langage
is correct when cas displays some screens ( I don’t have any custom
translation)

Thank you.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CALmwvcaNsu_u_kaKO4SrNy0fR%3DscHQPp-EYkDJBcdVmEika%2BnQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to