Hi,
Please post the stack trace
Did you configurer the Jvm to generate a heap dump when out of memory
exception is encouraged ?
Is it about meta space ?

Best regards

Le jeu. 16 nov. 2023 à 05:35, Sathish Sekar <[email protected]> a
écrit :

> Hi Team,
>
> I have upgraded to CAS 6.3.7.4 to 6.6.9 recently and I'm facing java heap
> memory error. In CAS 6.3.7.4 I didn't face such issues in prod environment.
> When I upgraded to CAS 6.6.9 I had faced this issue thrice and I have
> posted this in community and as per their feedback and as per the CAS
> documentation I have upgraded memory maximum 2GB as earlier I have maximum
> of 512mb of memory in prod. After upgrade application is running for 10
> days and suddenly it stopped showing java heap memory error in
> catalina.out.log. Kindly suggest any other possible solutions for heap
> memory errors so that I can fix in prod environment.
>
> *Note*:
> Since I have vulnerabilities in CAS 6.6.9 I have excluded following jars
> and included non vulnerable version which is highlighted in bold.
>
> spring-security-config-5.7.3.jar
> *spring-security-config-5.7.10.jar*
> spring-security-web-5.7.3.jar
> *spring-security-web-5.7.10.jar*
> spring-web-5.3.22.jar
> *spring-web-5.3.30.jar*
> hazelcast-5.1.3.jar
> *hazelcast-5.1.7.jar*
> hazelcast-sql-5.1.3.jar
> *hazelcast-sql-5.1.7.jar*
> spring-boot-actuator-autoconfigure-2.7.3.jar
> *spring-boot-actuator-autoconfigure-2.7.11.jar*
> json-20160810.jar
> *json-20230227.jar*
> json-smart-2.4.8.jar
> *json-smart-2.4.9.jar*
> spring-webmvc-5.3.22.jar
> *spring-webmvc-5.3.30.jar*
> spring-boot-autoconfigure-2.7.3.jar
> *spring-boot-autoconfigure-2.7.11.jar*
> hjson-3.0.0.jar
> *hjson-3.0.1.jar*
> guava-30.1.1-jre.jar
> *guava-32.0.1-jre.jar*
> tomcat-catalina-9.0.75.jar
> *tomcat-catalina-9.0.76.jar*
> tomcat-embed-core-9.0.75.jar
> *tomcat-embed-core-9.0.76.jar*
> jose4j-0.8.0.jar
> *jose4j-0.9.3.jar*
> jersey-common-2.25.1.jar
> *jersey-common-2.34.jar*
> bcprov-jdk18on-1.71.jar
> *bcprov-jdk18on-1.74.jar*
> spring-expression-5.3.22.jar
> *spring-expression-5.3.30.jar*
> spring-security-crypto-5.7.3.jar
> *spring-security-crypto-5.7.10.jar*
> woodstox-core-6.3.1.jar
> *woodstox-core-6.4.0.jar*
> jackson-databind-2.13.4.jar
> *jackson-databind-2.13.5.jar*
> jackson-core-2.13.4.jar
> *jackson-core-2.13.5.jar*
>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/0880771f-aff5-4009-a892-0bdcdacc4ecbn%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/0880771f-aff5-4009-a892-0bdcdacc4ecbn%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CALmwvcZqTsR7Mn6cE__x6r3LQ%2BL%2Be4oLK9Q894-3BAGm9pr_Tg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to