Thanks, I was able to setup a forward zone in the caching servers for
supernet.com and forward to the ns{2,3}.earthlink.net servers.
I will check periodically for their fixing of the zone and then remove
the forward zone in the caching servers.

Is there a simple tool to quickly identify this kind of issue? I would
prefer to cron up a job to run periodically and when the problem is
resolved to shoot me an email so I can remove the aforementioned
config.

Thanks again!