>From time to time, Luxury Link partners offer special promotions and/or
>product updates
to Luxury Link users. These promotions come to you from Luxury Link Partner
Mail.
Having trouble viewing the email below? Click here:
http://links.e.luxurylink-mail.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjQ1NjU5NgS2&r=MTE0MTM5MTc4NjgS1&j=MTYxMzI2MjU0S0&mt=1&rt=0

Luxury Link readers are cordially invited to join ideeli, the first member-only
shopping community.

Join Now at:
http://links.e.luxurylink-mail.com/ctt?kn=3&m=2456596&r=MTE0MTM5MTc4NjgS1&b=2&j=MTYxMzI2MjU0S0&mt=1&rt=0

ideeli offers its members:

* Up to 80% off on top luxury brands handbags, apparel, jewelry, sunglasses and
more.

* Membership is by invitation only and there is no fee to join.

* O, Oprah Magazine Editor's Choice - "ideeli sells incredible accessories,
available for a
limited time, at sample sale prices."

Join Now at
http://links.e.luxurylink-mail.com/ctt?kn=3&m=2456596&r=MTE0MTM5MTc4NjgS1&b=2&j=MTYxMzI2MjU0S0&mt=1&rt=0

This invitation is valid for 7 days only.

and Support
Desk at 310-215-8060.

This email was sent to you because you subscribed to Luxury Link Partner Mail.
To ensure
you continue to receive our email, be sure to add mail...@e.luxurylink-mail.com
to your
contact list or address book. Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are not
able to
respond to messages sent to this address. To unsubscribe from Luxury Link
Partner Mail,
simply click here:
http://links.e.luxurylink-mail.com/ctt?kn=2&m=2456596&r=MTE0MTM5MTc4NjgS1&b=2&j=MTYxMzI2MjU0S0&mt=1&rt=0