You should not worry too much about this : the installer should do it all for
you !

This is what has been created in our shop (ch1inst being the name of our server
instance) :

[Unit]
Documentation=man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
SourcePath=/etc/rc.d/init.d/ch1inst
Description=SYSV: Starts/Stops an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Server instance
Before=runlevel3.target
Before=runlevel4.target
Before=runlevel5.target
Before=shutdown.target
Before=besclient.service
Before=rhnsd.service
After=network-online.target
After=network.service
Conflicts=shutdown.target

[Service]
Type=forking
Restart=no
TimeoutSec=5min
IgnoreSIGPIPE=no
KillMode=process
GuessMainPID=no

Having this existing as well :

/run/systemd/generator.late/ch1inst.service
/run/systemd/generator.late/runlevel5.target.wants/ch1inst.service
/run/systemd/generator.late/runlevel4.target.wants/ch1inst.service
/run/systemd/generator.late/runlevel3.target.wants/ch1inst.service
/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd/system.slice/ch1inst.service

Cheers !

Arnaud

********************************************************************************************************************************
Backup and Recovery Systems Administrator
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.br...@panalpina.com
This electronic message transmission contains information from Panalpina and is
confidential or privileged.
This information is intended only for the person (s) named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use or any
other action based on the contents of this
 information is strictly prohibited.

If you receive this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender
by e-mail, telephone or fax at the numbers listed above. Thank you.
www.panalpina.com