I have made all the changes to EAR PlanCreator needed to move to JAXB+DWR.
But for this to work I need the JAXB jar in PlanCreator. I've attached a
patch for the minor changes to the JAXB classes needed to make it work with
DWR. I'd like to know which approach to be used.

If approach 1 is to be used, the JAXB jar has to be published to the maven
repositories and a dependency has to be added to PlanCreator. Can someone
explain how to go about it?

Instad if we should directly go for the second approach, is there something
I can do to hasten the process?